Vietnam on arrival visa
There are various types of visas available for Vietnam, including tourist and business visas. Bangladeshi passport holders can fly to Vietnam with an airport approval letter (invitation) and obtain a sticker visa upon arrival at Vietnam immigration. Alternatively, they can also obtain a sticker visa from the Vietnam embassy in Dhaka.Nariatravels.com offers consultancy support for obtaining tourist and business visas for Vietnam.
Vietnam Sticker VISA
Nariatravels.com provides consultancy support for tourist and business visas to Vietnam. They can assist with various types of visas, including tourist and business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
Visas for Vietnam are issued by the Embassy of The Socialist Republic of Vietnam. The applicant typically does not need to be physically present during the visa application submission process. However, it is recommended to check the specific requirements and procedures set by the Embassy for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding visa applications.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Bangladesh:
The Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Dhaka, Bangladesh, is located at No.14 C.W.S(B) Road 33/24, Gulshan Model Town, Dhaka 1212. The contact information is as follows:
Website: Vietnam Embassy Web
Sunday - Thursday: 08:30 - 17:00
Consular Department (Visa Section): 09:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 17:00 on Monday and Thursday.
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
· Current passport with a minimum validity of 6 months until the planned date of return.
· One recent color passport-size photograph with a white background. The photograph should not feature a cap or sunglasses.
· Immigration approval letter (invitation). Please note that nariatravels.com can assist in arranging the approval letter from Vietnam.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
· Pre-Immigration Clearance + Invitation Letter Cost: USD 130 for a 7-day stay, USD 160 for a 15-day stay.
· Sticker Stamping Cost from the Embassy of Dhaka: BDT 7500 for a normal 7-day processing, BDT 8500 for urgent processing within 1 working day.
· Sticker Stamping Cost from the Immigration Department: USD 25.
· Tourist: Total 10 working days (Approval + Sticker)
· Business: Total 12 -15 working days. (Approval + Sticker)
Please Note: Vietnam Embassy open only Monday and Thursday in a week.
· Traveling directly to Phu Quoc Island are allowed to stay on the island for up-to 30 days without a visa.
· nariatravels.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
· File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
· Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
· The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
· All Bangla documents must translated by English and notarized