Nariatravels.com provides consultancy and file processing services for obtaining e-Visas (tourism or business) for Uzbekistan. These e-Visas are available to citizens of eligible countries with passports that have a minimum validity of six (6) months from the expected date of entry into Uzbekistan.
Any eligible foreign individual planning to visit Uzbekistan can easily complete a short online e-Visa application form for tourism or business purposes.
Embassy of Uzbekistan
Address: EP-40, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110 021
Phone numbers: +91-11-24670899, +91-11-24105640
Consular section phone numbers: +91-11-24670774, +91-11-24670775
Hotline of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan: (+998 71) 233-28-28
Opening hours: 09:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday)
Consular district of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in India: India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
• Current passport with a minimum validity of 6 months until the planned date of return and at least two blank pages for visa stamps, along with all previous passports.
• Two recent color photographs sized 35 x 45 mm, taken against a white background. The applicant should not be wearing a cap or sunglasses in the photo. Please note that the photograph should not be more than 3 months old and should not have been used for any previous visas. The applicant's ears must be visible in the photo.
• For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
• Business card:02 pcs.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
• Single Entry: 3500 (currency not specified)
• Double Entry: 4700 (currency not specified)
• Multiple Entry: 6000 (currency not specified)
• Tourist visa: Total 2-3 Working days (File processing + Embassy).
• Uzbekistan embassy issues only e-Visa. The don’t issue sticker visa.
• nariatravels.com only provides consultancy services and does not guarantee the issuance of a visa.
• File processing for the visa will commence only after receiving all the necessary documents.
• Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without prior notice.
• The embassy reserves the right to request any additional documents apart from the checklist mentioned.
• All Bengali documents must be translated into English and notarized.