There are many types of visas are available for Thailand, such as-Tourist, Business, Medical, etc. nariatravels.com provides consultancy support for Tourist, Business, and Medical visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
We collaborate with the Thai Embassy for processing all types of visas. Visa applicants can directly submit their required documents at the embassy or authorize someone to do so on their behalf. Additionally, we have a partnership with an authorized Thailand visa application center that can assist with the visa application process.
Royal Thai Embassy, Dhaka:
Address: Park Road, Baridhara K Block, Dhaka 1212.
Tel: (8802)88127956, 88132601.
Website: Royal Thai Embassy Dhaka
The Embassy of Thai in Dhaka has appointed VFS Global and Saymon Group as outsourced partners to facilitate applications.
Thailand Visa Application Centre ( VFS Global) :
Borak Mehnur 51/B, 8th Floor, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.
Helpline: +88 09606 777222 (From 08:30 – 16:30)
(+88) 09666 911385(for mobile users only) (From 08:30 – 16:30)
Website:Thai VFS Global
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Centralized)
Thailand Visa Application Center (Saimon Center) :
House# 4A, Road# 22, Gulshan 1, 1 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka, 1212.
Helpline: +88 02222298080, 09606556655
Website: Thai Saimon Center
· Working Hours: Our working hours are from 08:30 to 16:00, Sunday to Thursday.
· Application Submission: Visa applications can be submitted between 08:30 and 11:00, Sunday to Thursday. However, diplomatic and official passport holders can submit their applications from 08:30 to 16:00.
· Passport Delivery: Passport delivery for all applicants is available from 09:00 to 16:00.
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
· An application form that is fully completed and signed by the applicant.
· A valid passport with sufficient remaining validity (not less than six months) for travel to Thailand.
· The passport must have at least 2 blank pages for a visa sticker and immigration stamps.
· Two recent color photographs (sized 3.5 x 4.5 cm) with a white background, without a cap and sunglasses. Please note: The photo should be no more than 3 months old and should not have been used in any previous visas. The applicant's ears must be visible in the photo.
· Copy of the marriage certificate or divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is required. Note: If an applicant is applying with family but their name is not mentioned in their spouse's passport, or vice versa, a copy of the marriage certificate is mandatory.
· Visa request letters from the applicant and, if employed, from the applicant's office.
· Business Person: Trade license (renewal) for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership, memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, and form 12 for limited company. Provide VAT, IRC, LC copy, membership certificate (if applicable), 2 business cards, and pad.
· Employee: No objection certificate (NOC), employee ID card copy, pay slip/salary statement. Include BMDC certificate or letter from the hospital (for doctors), Bar Council Certificate or letter from a law firm (for lawyers), GO and note verbal (for official passport holders), and 2 visiting cards.
· Business Visit (Company cover letter): Employer's letter in English on official company paper with seal, introducing the business person. Include employing company's address, phone and fax numbers, countersigning officer's name and position, applicant's name, position, salary, years of service, approval for absence, confirmation of position after return, and details of the person/entity bearing travel and living costs.
· Retired Person: Retirement documents.
· Student: Valid Student ID copy with school address and contact number, original school leave letter/permission of absence with full address, phone number, and name/function of the person granting permission. Mention purpose, duration, and destination for school trips.
· Copy of a recent referral certificate or a letter (preferably original) from a local doctor/hospital on official letterhead with contact number, signature, and date, stating the patient's condition (for first-time travelers).
· If the patient received treatment in a foreign hospital, provide proof of previous medical treatment in a foreign hospital (for first-time travelers).
· Recent case summary of medical reports issued by the hospital (for first-time travelers).
· Copy of an appointment letter from a hospital in Thailand stating the appointment/admission date and the accompanying person's name(s).
· If the applicant is a housemaid/attendant, include a sponsorship letter and personal bank statement with a solvency certificate.
· Original bank statements and solvency certificate with the bank seal and signature covering the last 6 months for both personal and company accounts. The minimum balance required is TK. 60,000 for single applicants and TK. 1,20,000 for families.
Overseas Documents (for a Business visit only):
· A letter of invitation from the host organization in Thailand, including detailed information about the conference registration.
· A letter from your employer explaining the purpose of your visit, providing contact details of the business parties involved, and confirming your employment contract.
· Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
Visa Fee with service charge:
||Tk.9,000 (Also Medical visa)
(Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
· Tourist: 7-8 working days.
· Business: 10-12 working days.
· nariatravels.com provides only consultancy services and doesn’t provide any guarantee for visas.
· File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.