There are various types of visas available for Taiwan, including Tourist, Business, Transit, Student, etc. However, for Bangladeshi passport holders, only the Business visa is currently available. nariatravels.com exclusively offers consultancy support for Business visas
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
There is no Taiwan Embassy in Bangladesh. Bangladeshi passport holders can obtain business visas from the Taiwan Embassy located in New Delhi, India. Visa applications are submitted on a walk-in basis, and the applicant's presence in person is not mandatory during the visa application submission process.
Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India
34, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi—110057
Submission: Mon-Fri, 9:00-11:00 AM
Collection: Mon-Fri, 3:30-4:30 PM
· Print out and sign the filled Online Visa form (https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw)
· Two copies of passport-size photos, taken within the last 6 months, with a white background
· Current passport (valid for 6 months) and previous passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost, a G.D (English) copy of that passport is required.
· Photocopy of the passport
· Birth certificate or National ID Card of the applicant
· Forwarding letter from the applicant
· For non-Bangladeshi applicants: tenancy paper and work permit copy
· Company's registration and government-issued certificate (such as Trade license, memorandum of article for LTD company, Certificate of incorporation, VAT, IRC, membership certificate, etc.)
· Company cover letter stating the purpose of the visit, visitor's designation, intended duration and days of stay. If applying for a multiple-entry visa, include tentative travel dates.
· For employees: No Objection Letter and copies of pay slips for the last 3 months.
· Bank solvency and statements for the last 6 months (both personal and company accounts)
· Applicant's personal salary account statement for the last 3 months with an original bank stamp
· Proof of transactions, such as LC/remittance receipts or business correspondence with trading parties, if applicable
· Income Tax Certificate for the last 3 years or TIN certificate (both company and personal)
· Kotak Bank payment slip
· Invitation from the Taiwanese invitor, stating the purpose of the visit and the applicant's details
· "Letter of Guarantee for Visa Application" obtained from the website (http://www.roc-taiwan.org/uploads/sites/16/2014/08/%E4%B8%AD%E8%8F%AF%E6%B0%91%E5%9C%8B%E7%B0%BD%E8%AD%89%E4%BF%9D%E8%AD%89%E6%9B%B8Letter-of-Guarantee-for-Visa-Application.pdf). Email the form to your inviter in Taiwan, requesting them to fill, sign, and attach it with the inviter's ID copy and Taiwan's company/organization's registration. Print out the mentioned documents (either original or photocopies) and submit them to the visa counter.
· Note: Additional supporting documents or an interview may be required on a case-by-case basis.
· File Processing: Typically takes 3 to 4 working days.
· Passport Transit Time: Usually 6 to 7 working days or more, depending on slot availability.
· Embassy Processing: Normally takes 1 to 2 working days.
Visa fee Details:
· Embassy fee: Normal processing (2 working days) - 3300 INR, Urgent processing (1 working day) - 4950 INR.
· Processing fee: Normal - 20000 BDT, Urgent - 22000 BDT. Note: Additional expenses may apply for services such as notary, translation, and health insurance, if required.
· nariatravels.com provides consultancy services only and does not provide any guarantee for the visa.
· File processing for the visa will commence only after receiving all necessary documents.
· Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without prior notice.
· The embassy reserves the right to request additional documents apart from the checklist mentioned above.
· All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
· Fingers must be free of "MEHEDI or any other color" during biometric registration at the embassy/application center.
· Applicants must bring all original documents during the interview at the embassy/application center.