Umrah Visa for Saudi Arabia
Types of Visa & Visa Application Process:
Various types of visas are available for Saudi Arabia, including Business Visas, Employment Visas, Umrah Visas, Hajj Visas, and more. nariatravels.com offers consultancy support specifically for Umrah visas. Visa applications for Saudi Arabia are processed exclusively by accredited agencies recognized by the Saudi Arabia Embassy.
The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia accepts online visa applications.
Visa processing is carried out by the Consulate of the Republic of Saudi Arabia. Applicants are required to submit the necessary documents through Arabia.
Address: House 5 (NE) L, Road 83, Gulshan-2, P.O. Box 6001, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Tel:(+880) 2 985 8882 / 3
Website:Click here to see the Saudi Arabia consulate website
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Umrah visa Requirements:
· The Bangladeshi passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
· Two copies of passport-size photographs with a white background are required.
Visa Fee, Service Charge & Processing Time:
· Visa fee: For visa fee call us at - +8801972-944676
· VISA processing time: Maximum 05 Working Days.
Saudi Arabia 01 Year Multiple Entry Visa
Requirements for a 1-Year Multiple Entry Business Visa:
· Valid Bangladeshi passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
· Two copies of passport-size photographs with a white background.
· Copy of the trade license.
· Visiting card.
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
Visa Fee, Service Charge & Processing Time:
· Visa fee: 38000/-
· VISA processing time: Maximum 10 Working Days for MOFA.
Visa Requirements for Traveling to Saudi Arabia on A Tourist Visa
List of Countries Eligible for the Visa:
China (Including Hong Kong and Macau)
All travelers must:
• Possess a valid tourism visa acquired prior to arrival. Visa on arrival is currently suspended due to health and safety concerns.
• Hold COVID-19 insurance coverage. This insurance is included in all newly issued tourism visas. However, if you are entering using a previously issued tourism visa, you will be required to pay an additional SAR 40 fee at the airport upon arrival to cover any COVID-19-related medical expenses.
• If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Saudi Arabia.
There are no quarantine requirements for fully immunized travelers meeting the below criteria
· 2 doses of Pfizer BioNTech or Comirnaty
· 2 doses of Oxford AstraZeneca, Covishield, SK Bioscience, or Vaxzevria
· 2 doses of Moderna or Spikevax
· 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson
· Travelers who have received two doses of Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccines will be accepted if they have also received an additional dose of one of the vaccines approved in the Kingdom, as mentioned above.
· Vaccination certificates issued by official health authorities from the country of vaccination must be provided. The final dose (second dose of a two-dose vaccine or first dose of a single-dose vaccine) should be received no less than 14 days before traveling to Saudi Arabia. Travelers should carry their vaccine certificates or provide proof of vaccination status through recognized applications in Saudi Arabia.
· If you are fully vaccinated with vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) but not recognized in Saudi Arabia, OR if you have received the first dose only of any of the vaccines recognized in Saudi Arabia:
· Travelers without Saudi citizenship or residency must undergo a mandatory five-day institutional quarantine at a designated hotel. The quarantine will be lifted upon receiving a negative PCR result on the fifth day after arrival. It is advised to book the quarantine package through the airline of arrival.
· Travelers with Saudi citizenship or residency must undergo a mandatory five-day home quarantine. The quarantine will be lifted upon receiving a negative PCR result on the fifth day after arrival.
· You should register your vaccine status at https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home before arrival and after obtaining your tourism visa. The site is available in Arabic and English
· For your convenience, you should check the current entry requirements with your chosen airline before purchasing a ticket.
For more details, please visit https://visa.visitsaudi.com/
Visa Fee, Service Charge & Processing Time
· Visa fee: Visa fee with service charge + insurance TK. 22,000/PP
· VISA processing time: Maximum 03 Working Days.
· nariatravels.com solely provides consultancy services and does not guarantee the issuance of visas.
· Visa processing will commence only upon receipt of all required documents.
· Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without prior notice.
· The embassy reserves the right to request additional documents not listed in the above-mentioned checklist.