Apply and Pay for your Qatar Visa Online:
Nationals of 244 countries & territories can apply for a visa through this service.
Nationals of 83 countries are eligible for visa-free entry to Qatar for varying lengths of stay, while GCC nationals are exempted from any visa requirements.
Bottom of Form
Visa types and Pricing:
You can utilize this convenient service to apply for a Qatar visa, as outlined in the table below. The system will automatically determine your visa type based on factors such as your date of application, intended duration of stay in Qatar, travel itinerary, nationality, country of residence, and purpose of visit.
||Visa Fees (USD)
||Service Fee (USD)
|Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)
All visa fees, service fees, and any incidental charges (if applicable) for all applications, including unsuccessful ones, are non-refundable.
How to Apply and pay:
Applications can be made a maximum of 90 days or minimum of 4 working days prior to travel. We recommend that you apply as early in advance as possible.
Payment can be made with Visa /MasterCard debit or credit card only.
All applicants are required to possess a machine-readable individual passport that remains valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Qatar. Please be aware that applying for children who are endorsed on a parent's passport is not possible through this service. To successfully complete the application process, all applicants need to provide clear, colored electronic scans of the following documents:
· Passport information (bio page) /picture page(s)
· A passport-size photo
· Airline reservation (Qatar Airways passengers are not required to submit their reservation information)
· Hotel reservation/confirmation or relevant documents for otherplace of stay in qatar
If you qualify for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), you will also need to provide one or more of the following:
· Proof of residence
· Proof of valid visa held for your residential status
· Proof of valid visitor visa held for any one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, GCC, New Zealand, Schengen countries, USA or UK
To enhance the strength of your application, you have the option to upload additional documents that can support your case. Below are examples of additional documents that you may consider providing. Please note that residents of certain countries may be required to submit additional documents as part of the online application process.
· Documents demonstrating investments totaling USD $8,000 or more.
· Income tax papers indicating an annual gross income of USD $8,000 or more.
· Proof of travel within the last five years to any of the following countries: Qatar, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen countries, USA, or UK.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more
For enquires and support please Contact Us