Nariatravels.com offers professional assistance and consultancy support for various types of visas to the Philippines, including Tourist, Business, Student, and more.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All visa applications for the Philippines are processed by the Philippines Embassy in Dhaka. To apply for a visa, applicants are required to submit the necessary documents through authorized and accredited agencies.
Embassy of the Philippines:
Embassy of the Philippines, Road no. 14, House no. 10 , Baridhara Diplomatic Zone, Dhaka
Tel: (+880-2) 41080901 - 06
Mob: (+880) 1915477731
Application Submission: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 12:00
Passport Collection: Sunday to Thursday: 14.00 to 16.00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
Personal Documents Required:
· Duly filled and signed visa application form.
· Current passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the planned date of return, and at least two blank pages for visa stamp.
· Two recent color photographs (size: 2 X 2 inches) with a white background.
· Birth certificate or National ID (NID) copy.
· Visa request letter.
· For minor applicants:
· Birth certificate
· Marriage certificate of parents.
· Copy of parents' passports.
· For applicants married to a Filipino:
· Invitation letter from the spouse.
· Copy of spouse's passport.
Professional Documents Required:
For Business Person:
· Trade license (renewal) for proprietorship, partnership, and limited company.
· 2 business cards.
· Additional documents for partnership: Copy of the business agreement/deed.
· Additional documents for the limited company: Copy of the Memorandum of Article.
· Company letter including the purpose of travel to the Philippines (if for business visit).
· Original No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer, including the following information:
· Company address, telephone, and fax number.
· Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company.
· Name and position of the applicant, number of years of service.
· 2 visiting cards.
· Copy of student ID.
Financial Documents Required:
· Bank statement and solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) for the last 6 months for both personal and company (if applicable) or proof of financial support by the sponsor.
· Any other assets or ownership documents.
· Copy of income tax certificate from the previous year or E-TIN certificate copy.
Travel Documents Required:
· Round-trip airline ticket.
· Confirmed hotel accommodation.
· Travel itinerary.
Overseas Documents Required:
For Tourist Purpose:
· If available, an invitation letter stating the address in the Philippines.
· Evidence of the inviter's passport and their status in the Philippines (if available).
For Business Visit:
· Invitation addressed to the Philippine Embassy and the applicant from the Philippines.
· Registration documents of the applicant's business and the sponsor's business.
To attend meetings/seminars and study tours in the Philippines:
· Authenticated registration of the inviting organization.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
· Embassy visa fee, including a service charge of TK 6,500 from nariatravels.com (additional charges may apply for notary and translation services if needed).
· Embassy & nariatravels
· processing time: Up to 15 Working Days after the date of submission.
Interview of Visa Applicants:
· If an interview is required, the Embassy will contact the visa applicant within five (5) working days after the submission of the application. The applicant will be provided with the date and time of the interview.
· On the scheduled interview day, the visa applicant should proceed to Gate No. 1 and must bring the following:
· A valid ID to be presented to the guard.
· Documents required for the interview.
· Please note that applicants are not allowed to bring any bags inside the premises.
· After the interview, the applicant will be escorted by the guard to leave the premises.
Visa requirements for holders of diplomatic and official passports/government officials traveling to the Philippines:
· Accomplished Application for Philippine Visa form (click here to download the form)
· Note Verbal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
· Passport valid for not less than six (6) months after a sojourn in the Philippines
· Two copies of 2″ x 2″ recent photographs
· Visa fee: GRATIS
Visa requirements for Bangladeshi nationals - holders of diplomatic and official passports
· Bangladeshi nationals who are holders of valid diplomatic or special passports may enter the Philippines without entry visas and stay for thirty (30) days.
· Bangladeshi nationals who are holders of valid diplomatic or special passports on assignment in the Philippines may stay without visas for entry only for thirty (30) days and are required to obtain an appropriate 9(e) visa and other necessary accreditation from the DFA within thirty (30) days.
· nariatravels.com provides only consultancy services and doesn’t provide any guarantee for a visa.
· File processing for a visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
· Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
· The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with the above-mentioned checklist.
· All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized