There are various types of visas available for Nepal, including tourist visas, business visas, student visas, and more. However, nariatravels.com provides consultancy support only for tourist and business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
Tourist visas can be obtained on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and designated entry points in Nepal. It's important to note that tourist visas for nationals of SAARC countries are issued free of charge for their first visa in one visa year (from January 1st to December 31st). However, the second visa within the same year will be subject to a visa fee.
Embassy of Nepal:
United Nations Road, Road No. 2, Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave, Dhaka – 1212
Tel: +8802-9892490, +8802-9892568
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Office Hour: Sunday to Thursday: 09.00 to 16.00
Application Submission: Sunday to Thursday: 09.30 to 11.30
Passport Collect: Sunday to Thursday: 03.00 to 03.45
Application form Collection: Sunday to Thursday: 09.00 to 10.30
Note: No visa inquiry by telephone is entertained. If you are looking for additional information, please contact the Visa Desk in person at the visa hour.
Requirements for Nepal Visa:
· Duly filled and signed online visa application form.
· Current passport with a minimum validity of 6 months until the planned date of return and at least two blank pages for visa stamp.
· One recent color passport size photograph with a white background.
· NID/Birth certificate copy.
· For Business Person: Original Trade License (notarized and with English translation), valid Bangla Trade License, and visiting card.
· For Employee: Recommendation letter from the employer, employer's English translated and notarized Trade License (Original), valid Bangla Trade License and visiting card, and valid ID card.
· For Student: Valid original student ID card and last Educational Certificate (attested photocopy) or a recommendation letter from the College/University.
· Business Invitation Letter – For Business Visit.
· Dhaka – Kathmandu – Dhaka Two-way confirm tickets.
· For “Group Visa”: Submission of a name list with passport numbers on a College/University/ official letter pad with a recommendation from department head (with official seal and signature of the Department head). That letter has to be faxed to the Embassy before submission of the application.
· File Processing: 1/2 working days.
· Embassy: 01/02 working days (Normally).
Visa fee (Tourist & Business):
· Processing fee: Tourist & Business Tk.1000 BDT.
· The fees for the issuance of Tourist Visas to the Foreigners and Second Visa for SAARC Countries in the same VISA year are as follows:
· For 15 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa Tk. 2700.00
· For 30 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa Tk. 4400.00
· For 90 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa Tk. 11250.00
· Nariatravels.com only provides consultancy service and doesn't provide any guarantee for the visa.
· File processing for the visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
· Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
· The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
· All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.