"There are various types of visas available for Myanmar, including tourist visas, business visas, and others. If you require assistance with obtaining a tourist or business visa, nariatravels.com offers consultancy services to help you with the process."
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
The processing of all Myanmar visa applications is handled by the Myanmar Embassy. However, the applications can be submitted through authorized agents
Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar:
House No.17, Road No.09, Baridhara Model Town, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel: + 88-02 9896331, 9896298, 9896373, 9889215
Fax: + 88-02 9843740
Consular Time: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 12:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
· A current passport with a minimum validity of six months from the planned date of return and at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
· Two recent color passport size photographs with a white background
· A copy of the NID/Birth certificate.
· For Business Persons: A Trade License with the latest renewal year (must be translated into English and notarized) and two business cards. A company cover letter will also be required, stating the reasons for your visit, your itinerary, contact details of the business parties involved, and your employment contract.
· For Employees: A NOC letter and GO & Note verbal (for official passport holders).
· For Students: A copy of the student ID.
· Personal bank statement and solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of the last six months. A company bank statement of the last six months will be required for Business visas.
· For Business Visits: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Myanmar and conference registration details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
· The Embassy fee, along with the nariatravels.com service charge, is TK. 6,500.
· For Tourist visas, the total processing time is 4-7 working days (file processing + Embassy).
· For Business visas, the total processing time is 4-7 working days (file processing + Embassy).
· Holders of eVisas must enter Myanmar via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, or Mandalay airports, or via land border crossings with Thailand at Tachileik, Myawaddy, and Kawthaung, or with India at Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
· eVisas are available for tourism purposes only.
· nariatravels.com only provides consultancy services and does not guarantee the visa.
· File processing for the visa will commence only after receiving all necessary documents.
· The processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without prior notice.
· The Embassy reserves the right to ask for any additional document(s) other than those mentioned in the checklist.
· All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.