There are many types of visas are available for Indonesia, such as tourists, Business, Student, etc. For Bangladeshi Passport holders, Indonesia is on arrival. But nariatravels.com also provides consultancy support for sticker Tourist/Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business Only):
For Bangladeshi Passport holders, Indonesia's visit is on arrival visa close untill further notice. However, one can get a sticker from the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia before traveling for the purpose of tourist/business. The applicant does not need to be physically present during visa application submission. For details you may visit Indonesia Note: Without Batam city, you can travel Indonesia through tourist visa, but for Batam city you need a business visa/family visit visa or Singapore visa.
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
Road No: 53, Plot No: 14, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel: (+880)258812260, 9881640-1
Fax: (+880)28825391, 8810993
website: Click here to see the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
Office Hour: 09.00 to 17.00; Sunday to Thursday
File Submit: 10:00 AM – 12.30 PM
Passport and Document Collection: 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Embassy Required Documents:
· Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents or its legal guardian)
· Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
· Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
· Two recent color 04x06 cm size photographs with the White background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
· Travel insurance which includes health financing or a statement letter on consent to pay medical expenses.
· Statement Letter to comply the Covid-19 protocol
· Proof of complete dose of Covid-19 vaccination
· Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
· For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
· Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
· For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
· For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
· Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
· For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
· For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
· Last 03 months original bank solvency & statement (both company & personal) with bank seal and signature.Minimum transaction & Balance USD$2000 per person.
· Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
· Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay.
Overseas Documentsfor Business Visit:
· A letter of invitation from the host organization in Indonesia Conference registration details.
· Invitation letter from the sponsor in Indonesia (for Business/Social-Culture Single Entry, Limited Stay and Multiple Entry Visas).
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agent present the complete set of documents at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Dhaka. Application must be submitted between Sunday to Thursday from 10.00 – 13.30.00, except on public holidays (Please make an appointment through email address:
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
· Visa Fee: TK.10,500 Normal (08 working days)
TK.15,500 Express (03 working days)
· Service Charge: TK 3,000/- per applicant.
· nariatravels.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
· File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
· Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
· The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
· All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.