· Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports issued within last 10 years.
· Two recent color photograph (size 4 X5.16 cm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
· Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
· Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
· Applicants’ family information (father, mother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality) etc.
· For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
(i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
(ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
· For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
· For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
· Business card: 02 pcs.
· Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
· Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
· Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
· For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Georgia (If available).
· For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Georgia. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
· Travel Health Insurance (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros)
Visa Fee & Service Charge.
· Visa fee: TK. 5,000 including service charge (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed). Note: visa validity 96 hours.
· Processing Time: Minimum 07-10 Working Days.
· Embassy Visa fee TK. 6,500 (including VFS charge).
· com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
· com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
· File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
· Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
· The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
· All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
· Finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
· Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.