There are many types of visas are available for Brunei, such as tourists, Businesses, work, etc. nariatravels.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All Kinds Of Visas Are Processed By the High Commission of Brunei Darussalam, Dhaka. The applicant must be present in person during visa application submission.
High Commission of Brunei Darussalam, Dhaka:
Address: House-26, Road-6, Baridhara, dhaka-1212
Tel: +88 02 9861837, +88 02 8819552, +88 02 8813304
Website: Brunai Embassy Dhaka
Application Submission: 09:30 - 11:00 (Sunday to Thursday)
Passport Delivery (For all applicants): 14:00 – 14:30
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
· Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents or its legal guardian).
· Current passport (minimum validity for 03 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
· Two recent color passports size photographs with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
· Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family)
· Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
· For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
· Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
· In case of minors:
- Consent of either parents or custodian if both parents are not traveling together.
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian.
- Proof of financial means of parents or legal guardian.
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the relevant authority.
- The status of “legal guardian” must be proven by documents issued by the relevant Bangladeshi Courts for minors.
· For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
· For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
· Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
· For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
· For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
· Bank statement & solvency certificate (original) with bank seal and signature of last 06 months for both company & personal. The balance should have a minimum TK. 60,000 for single applicants and TK. 1, 20,000 for family.
· Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
· Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
· Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay in the Schengen Member States.
· For Tourist Purpose: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Brunei. Moreover, conference registration details must be described in the letter.
· For Business Visit: A letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit, contact details of the business parties involved, and your employment contract.
· Travel Insurance : Travel Health Insurance coverage minimum 30,000 Usd (Original & Photocopy).
· Original Cheaque Book : Need to Show original Cheaque Book in your Bank Account when Submit visa application in Embassy.
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
· Visa Fee: TK. 1,400
· nariatravels service charge: TK 2,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
· Processing Time: Total 7-8 Working Days for tourists and 10-12 working days for a business visa.
· nariatravels.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
· File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
· Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
· The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
· All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
· Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.