Azerbaijan offers different types of visas depending on the purpose and duration of the visit. Here are the most common types of visas available for Azerbaijan:
1. Tourist Visa: This type of visa is issued to those who intend to visit Azerbaijan for tourism purposes. It is valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days.
2. Business Visa: This type of visa is issued to those who are traveling to Azerbaijan for business-related activities such as attending meetings, negotiations, or exhibitions. It is valid for 90 days and can be extended for up to one year.
3.Transit Visa: This type of visa is issued to those who are passing through Azerbaijan to reach their final destination. It is valid for up to five days and cannot be extended.
4. Work Visa: This type of visa is issued to those who have been hired by a company in Azerbaijan and are coming to work in the country. It is valid for up to one year and can be extended for up to three years.
5. Student Visa: This type of visa is issued to those who have been accepted to study in Azerbaijan. It is valid for the duration of the course of study.
6. Electronic Visa: This type of visa is an online visa that can be obtained through the Azerbaijan government's e-Visa portal. It is available for tourist and business purposes and is valid for 30 days.
All the visa applications of Azerbaijan are processed by the Embassy of Azerbaijan India. The applicant does not need to attain the embassy to submit the application.
Embassy of Azerbaijan:
||41, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057
||+91 11 26152228
||+91 11 26152227
- Office hours of the Consular Section:
- Submission of documents: Tuesday and Friday (09:30 am to 12:00pm)
- Collection of documents: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (2:30pm to 5:30pm)
- Contact Number: +91 11 26140191
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
· Duly filled Application form.
· Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost, then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
· Two recent color photographs (size 30 X 40 mm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
· Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
· Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If the applicant applies with family, but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
· HIV Test Certificate (to be obtained from any competent hospital, in English and with the validity of 1 month. The certificate should cover at least duration of validity of visa)
· A copy of the Medical Insurance Certificate (if a host does not undertake to pay for medical services).
· Visa Request Letter.
· For Businessperson: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership, and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for the limited company: Memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC, and Membership certificate (If any) and Business card 02 pcs.
· For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement/government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders) and visiting card 02 pcs.
· For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
· For Retired person: Retirement documents
· Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
· Other financial documents such as FDR, savings certificate, share statement (If available).
· Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
· Valuation of other assets such as land, buildings (If any).
· Air Booking Copy
· Hotel Booking
· For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Azerbaijan (If available).
· For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Azerbaijan. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
· Embassy Visa fee BDT 27,000/- per person (consolidated – including visa fee and all pertaining costs) which you need to pay at the time of applying at our office. However, if the applicant requires any Guidance Support for preparing documents, then an additional fee will be applicable for our Consultancy Service.
· Tourist visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy
· Business visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
· Nariatravels.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
· File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
· Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
· The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
· All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
· Finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
· Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.