Sajek Valley Tour Package-2 Days
Starts from TK. 5500|3Night | 2 Days
Price Valid Till 30 December 2023.
Witness the true beauty of Rangamati hill tracts in Sajek valley with this tour. The tour will begin & end in Khagrachari. Sajek Valley is located in Baghaichari Upazila of Rangamati district. It is 1,800 feet high from the sea level. If you want to go to Sajek, you will have to get permission from the Baghaihat Police or Army camp. The area is formed with the combination of Sajek Ruiluipara and Konglak Para. Sajek is the living place of indigenous people including Lusai, Pankhwa, and Tripura. This two-day tour to the serene Sajek valley will rejuvenate you throughout your vacation.
· Dhaka - Khagrachari - Dhaka bus ticket.
· The entire journey will be in Chand's car for two days.
· 6 meals in two days. BBQ at night.
· Tickets to enter Sajek and Jhadbhoje.
· Cost of staying at the resort.
· Group-based rooms (2 times) for a fresh experience in Khagrachari.
· Tickets to enter Alutila Cave and Jela Sadar Park.
· Meals to be provided on the bus journey from Dhaka to Khagrachari and back.
· Any personal expenses.
The places we will visit are:
· Sajek Valley.
· Konglak Hill.
· Lusai Village.
· Stone Garden.
· Rui Lui Para.
· Risang Waterfall (subject to availability).
· Alutila Cave.
· Hertikalchar Park.
· Swinging Bridge.
◾ Lusai Cottage (TGB).
· Morning: Paratha, Egg, Lentil, Stir-fried Vegetables, Tea, Mineral Water.
· Afternoon: Bamboo Chicken, Potato Mash, Lentil, Mixed Vegetables, Salad, Plain Rice, Mineral Water.
· Evening: Barbecue Chicken, Paratha, Cold Drinks.
· Morning: Khichuri, Egg, Chutney, Salad, Mineral Water
· Afternoon: Beef, Lentil, Lau Chingri (Bottle Gourd with Shrimp), Salad, Plain Rice, Mineral Water
· Evening: Chicken Curry, Mixed Vegetables, Mashed Dish, Salad, Lentil, Rice, Mineral Water.
· Robi/Airtel/Teletalk SIM (No internet from Grameenphone and Banglalink).
· Adomos for mosquito repellent.
· Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (if extra skin conscious).
· Toothbrush, necessary medicines.
· Power bank for mobile charging (in case of a power outage).
· Boys, girls, couples, and people of all kinds, including families, can participate in our tour.
· We have already gained recognition as a family-friendly tour organizer due to our utmost concern for the safety of families and women.
· We allocate seats based on bookings, but we give priority to women, the elderly, couples, and children in the front row.
· The main reasons behind the reputation of Nadiya Travels and Tours in Bangladesh are good quality transportation, delicious food according to taste, and high-quality resorts.
· Even though we organize budget tours, you may not even realize it's a budget tour.