Kazakhstan Holiday Package 05 Days
Almaty | Charyn Canyon
Validity: 01 JAN – 31 DEC 2023
The "05-day taste of Almaty Tour" is a wonderful opportunity to explore five stunning destinations in Asia, including Kazakhstan. This tour is perfect for anyone who wants to experience as much as possible in just five days, whether they are first-time visitors to Asia or seasoned travelers.
The journey begins in Almaty, where you will be able to admire the breathtaking scenery of this beautiful city. From there, you will head north to discover centuries-old traditions and cultures that have been preserved over time.
During your tour, you will have the chance to explore many unique and fascinating destinations, including the glamorous city of Almaty and the stunning Charyn Canyon. This tour promises to be an unforgettable experience that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Astana International Hotel or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: 113 Baitursynov Street, 050022 Almaty, Almaty, 050022, Kazakhstan.
|Adult on Twin share basis
|Adult on Single share basis
|Child with bed
|Child no bed
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)
· Accommodation: Twin room with private facilities in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel.
· Breakfast: Daily continental breakfast.
· Private Transfers:
· Almaty Airport to Almaty Hotel
· Almaty Hotel to Almaty Airport
· Transportation: Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
· Driver: Experienced and professional coach driver.
· Sightseeing (SIC):
· Almaty Original City Tour
· Charyn Canyon Full day Tour
· Walking city tour around Almaty with national lunch included.
· International Air Ticket: DAC/ALA/DAC (economy class). Approximate cost:
· Adult - BDT 56000
· Child – BDT 44500
· Infant - BDT 8000
· Visa Fees with Service Charge.
· Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour.
· All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary.
· Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary.
· Personal expenses such as laundry, internet, phone calls, etc.
· Lunch and dinner are not included in the package. However, the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafes/service station restaurants.
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Kazakhstan-Visa Web Link
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.