Explore South Korea in 04 days from Bangladesh
Seoul । 4 Days 3 Nights
Valid Till: 30 April 2024.
A hotbed of natural wonder, delectable cuisine, and rich political and military history, South Korea stands out as an irresistible destination that should not be overlooked. Immerse yourself in the fascinating, vibrant, and tech-savvy culture of this country on a captivating four-day exploration of its most enticing hot spots. Experience the poignant history with a tour of Korea's Demilitarized Zone, indulge in a mouthwatering feast at an all-you-can-eat Korean barbecue restaurant, savor the charm of a night spent in a traditional Hanok house, and be enchanted by the ecological delights of Suncheon's wetlands. Let go of any preconceived notions and embrace an adventure highlighting the wonders of this often underestimated Asian nation.
|3 – Star
||CS Premier Hotel or similar
|4 – Star
||Intercity Seoul Resident Hotel or similar
|Adult on Double/Twin share basis
|Child with bed
|Child no bed
• Comprehensive Visa assistance for your convenience.
• Enjoy a comfortable stay with 3 nights' accommodation in hand-picked hotels or similar quality properties.
• Start your mornings with a delicious daily breakfast served at the hotel.
• Experience the flexibility and convenience of private transportation with an air-conditioned car and the services of an English-speaking guide.
• Discover the vibrant city of Seoul through an engaging and informative Seoul City Tour.
• Receive valuable Manner Tips to help you navigate and respect the local customs and traditions.
• Assistance with South Korea visa application process, including visa fee with service charge (Total TK. 6,400).
• Secure your international air ticket for the DAC - ICN - DAC route (Approx. TK. 68,000/per adult).
• Please note that lunch, snacks, and dinner expenses are not included in the package.
• Entrance fees to various attractions are not covered; these will be at your own expense.
• Any personal expenses or additional costs not explicitly mentioned in the package are not included.
South Korea Visa:
Please click on given links for Visa details:South-korea Visa Web Link
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at South Korea International Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore and enjoy at your leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02: SEOUL CITY TOUR
• After breakfast at the hotel, embark on a captivating city tour.
• Pass by the Blue House, the official residence of the President of South Korea.
• Witness the Changing of the Guard Ceremony, a colorful and traditional spectacle.
• Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace (Deoksugung Palace on Tuesday), a majestic and historically significant royal palace.
• Explore the National Folk Museum, offering insights into Korean culture and heritage.
• Discover the serene Jogyesa Buddhist Temple, an oasis of tranquility in the bustling city.
• Visit the Ginseng Center to learn about the health benefits of this renowned herb.
• Conclude the tour at City Hall.
DAY 03: LEISURE DAY
Enjoy a leisurely day after breakfast at the hotel. Take the opportunity to go shopping and indulge in various leisure activities of your choice.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to the airport for your departure.
End Of Services
The Embassy of the Republic of South Korea offers various types of visas for Bangladeshi citizens. To initiate the visa application process, applicants are required to schedule an appointment at the embassy. This can be accomplished by accessing the Republic of Korea's official online portal and selecting a suitable time slot that aligns with the applicant's convenience.
Since the establishment of our diplomatic relationship in 1973, we have fostered and cherished an exceptional bilateral relationship with South Korea. This relationship has flourished across various domains, including political cooperation, technological advancements, robust economic ties, vibrant cultural exchanges, and collaborative efforts in human development. Over the years, our strong partnership has continued to grow, bringing mutual benefits and strengthening the ties between our two nations.
Visitors intending to stay in Korea for a duration exceeding 90 days are required to obtain a visa before their entry into the country. It is essential to complete the visa application process and obtain the necessary visa approval from the South Korean authorities prior to travel.
Well, the short answer is… yes. Living in Korea as an expat without knowing the language is indeed possible, but it comes with its challenges. There will be moments when you might find yourself speechless and facing difficulties due to the language barrier. However, with patience, adaptability, and a willingness to learn and embrace the local culture, you can overcome these hurdles and enjoy a fulfilling experience as an expatriate in Korea.
South Korea is generally a safe country to visit, and most areas are considered safe for tourists. While there are few areas that may have their challenges, they are not inherently dangerous. In major cities, it's advisable to exercise caution and avoid poorly lit alleyways and side streets, particularly during the night, as a general safety measure.
Seoul: Easier budgeting, simple itinerary planning.
Tokyo: More options for all types of travelers.
Haven't been to both: Consider budget and travel style to decide.
Already visited both: Personal preference determines the better city for first-time visitors.
Average Temperature in Seoul:
Seoul experiences a hot season lasting approximately 4.0 months, from May 25 to September 24, during which the average daily high temperature rises above 75°F. August is the hottest month in Seoul, with an average high temperature of 84°F and a low temperature of 73°F.
Sleeve Savvy: Opt for short sleeves or sleeveless tops, while keeping in mind to choose modest and respectful clothing to adhere to local customs.
Short Story: Embrace loose shorts or midi skirts for a cool and laid-back daytime outfit that works perfectly in the summer.
Sandal Scandal: Prioritize comfort with your choice of sandals or flats, ideal for enjoying leisurely walks during the summertime.