Discover Kashmir in 05 days
Srinagar 3 Nights (1 Night @ House Boat) + Pahalgam 1 Night
Srinagar । Mughal Gardens। Old City। Shikara Ride। Gulmarg। Pahalgam
Price Valid Till: 31st December 2023
Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) was a state in northern India until October 2019, when the Indian government reorganized it into two separate union territories - Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh. Jammu and Kashmir union territory share its borders with Himachal Pradesh and Punjab, and the neighbouring countries of Pakistan, China, and Afghanistan. The union territory consists of three regions - Jammu, the Kashmir valley, and Ladakh. The region is known for its natural beauty, including picturesque locations, majestic mountains, serene lakes, and lush gardens, making it a popular destination for tourists from all over the world. Jammu is famous for its temples, while the Kashmir Valley is known for its breathtaking landscapes, houseboats, and gardens. Ladakh, on the other hand, is known for its rugged terrain, high-altitude mountain passes, and Buddhist monasteries.
· Assistance upon arrival at Sheikh Ul Alam International Airport in Srinagar.
· Traditional welcome at the hotel with a Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) upon arrival. • Visa assistance, if required.
· 3 nights of hotel accommodation in Srinagar, including 1 night in a houseboat on Dal Lake.
· 1 night of accommodation in Pahalgam.
· Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
· All transportation and sightseeing tours by non-AC Innova / Xylo / Mahindra XUV.
· A 90-minute Shikara boat ride on the world-famous Dal Lake in Srinagar.
· International and domestic air tickets: Dhaka-Delhi-Kashmir-Delhi-Dhaka (approximately TK. 35,000-40,000 per adult).
· Visa fee with service charge: (TK. 1800).
· Guide fee, camera fee, and any monument entrances.
· Additional costs due to flight cancellation, roadblocks, etc.
· Any meals other than those specified in the package.
· Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, tips, telephone costs, etc.
· GST (Goods and Services Tax) - 5%.
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type
||3 - Star (S)
||4 - Star (SD)
||4 - Star (L)
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis
|Child with Bed
|Child no Bed
Requirements for India Visa:
Please click on given link for India Visa details: India Visa Web Link
Phase 1: A payment of 70% of the total package amount is required at the time of booking to confirm the reservation.
Phase 2: The remaining 30% of the total package amount must be paid at least 10 working days before the travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar
· Upon arrival at Srinagar Sheikh Ul Alam International Airport, you will be greeted by a representative and transferred to a houseboat on Dal Lake for check-in.
· In the evening, you will take a shikara ride on the famous Dal Lake, where you will see the floating vegetable gardens and enjoy bird watching. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar – Pahalgam
· After breakfast, check out from the houseboat and leave for Pahalgam, known as the "Valley of Shepherds.
· " En route, you will visit the saffron fields and the 19th-century Awantipura Ruins. Upon arrival at Pahalgam, check in to a pre-arranged hotel.
· The rest of the day is free for you to explore the beauty of Pahalgam on your own.
· You can go to the Aru Valley, a starting point for trekking to Liddarwat, Kolahoi Glacier, and Tarsar Lake. Betaab Valley and Chandanwari are other popular tourist attractions.
· Return to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Pahalgam - Srinagar (Local Sightseeing)
· After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Srinagar. On arrival, check in to a pre-arranged hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Mughal Gardens, including Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden, and Chashmashahi (The Royal Spring).
· These gardens were built in the 16th century by Mughal kings and are known for their beautiful landscaping and architecture.
· Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar - Gulmarg – Srinagar:
· After breakfast, drive towards Gulmarg for a full-day excursion via Srinagar Bye-Pass.
· Gulmarg is a famous ski resort and has the world's highest 18-hole golf course. Originally called 'Gaurimarg' by shepherds, its present name was given by Sultan Yusuf Shah in the 16th century.
· The place was prominent during the British era. Gulmarg is 52 km from Srinagar and is situated at an altitude of 8,700 ft. Enjoy the scenic beauty of this place and indulge in skiing or golfing.
· Return to the hotel in Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure from Srinagar:
· After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Srinagar Sheikh Ul Alam International Airport for your return flight.
---END OF SERVICES---
You can travel to Kashmir from Bangladesh by air. There are several airlines that operate flights from Dhaka, Bangladesh to Srinagar, Kashmir.
The flight duration from Dhaka to Srinagar is approximately 3.5 hours.
Some of the must-see attractions in Kashmir include the Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Pahalgam, Shankaracharya Hill, and the Hazratbal Shrine.
The best time to visit Kashmir is during the summer months, from March to June, when the weather is pleasant and the flowers are in full bloom. However, if you want to experience snowfall, you can visit Kashmir during the winter months, from December to February.
You can book a tour to Kashmir from Bangladesh through a travel agency or online booking platforms. You can also customize your tour package according to your preferences and budget.