Best Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour Package in Bangladesh 5 Days
05 Days 4 Nights | Valid Till: 30 DEC 2024.
Package Price Per Person (Double/Twin):
||Vaishali / Apsara Boutique or Similar
||Hotel Shaara/Lake Paradise or Similar
||Imperial / Tibet Int. or Similar
||Da Yatra Courtyard/ Mt. Kailash or Similar
||Aloft/ Hyatt Palace or Similar
||Grande or Similar
· 2 nights of hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast and dinner included.
· 2 nights of hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast and dinner included.
· All transportation, including arrivals, departures, sightseeing, and transfers, will be provided in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
· Enjoy a morning trip to Sarangkot for a breathtaking sunrise experience in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
· Experience a cable car ride to visit Manakamana Darshan on the way to Pokhara.
· Each person will receive a bottle of mineral water per day during the car journeys.
· A pre-flight PCR test is required for travelers departing from Bangladesh or Nepal. The PCR test price is TK. 2,500 per adult/child in Bangladesh and USD 20 in Nepal.
· International air tickets for the DAC/KTM/DAC route cost approximately TK. 22,000 per adult.
· Travel insurance is recommended and is available at an approximate cost of TK. 1,500 per person.
· Please note that any entrance fees, cable car tickets, boating fees, telephone charges, or other personal expenses not mentioned in the itinerary are not included in the package.
· COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
· Bangladeshi passport valid for at least 6 months.
· One copy passport size white background photograph.
Extra activities in Nepal:
· Mount Everest Flight, including airport transfer, is available for USD 195.
· Return transfer for the mountain flight is provided by a private vehicle at a cost of USD 10.
· Enjoy a visit to Manakamana Temple via cable car for USD 25.
· Entrance fees for sightseeing activities amount to USD 30.
· Experience a day trip to Manakamana with shared transport and a ropeway ticket for USD 60.
· Engage in thrilling Trishuli River rafting on the way for USD 55.
· In Pokhara, partake in the Zip Flyer activity with pick-up and drop-off services for USD 60.
· Engage in paragliding in Pokhara for 30-45 minutes, priced at USD 98 per person.
· Experience the exhilaration of ultra-light flying in Pokhara for 30 minutes, available for USD 180 per person.
· Enjoy a Hindi cinema movie in a quality cinema hall with a new selection for USD 25.
· Indulge in a 30-minute dry sauna, 30-minute steam sauna, and a 1-hour special Ayurvedic therapy session for USD 60.
· If desired, an English-speaking tour guide can be hired at a cost of USD 40 per day for groups of 2 to 10 people.
The package is non-refundable and non-changeable (except air tickets), and air ticket re-issue or refund charges are dependent on the airline's policy.
Day 1: Dhaka - Kathmandu - Pokhara (D)
· Depart from Dhaka to Kathmandu and arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport.
· Meet our local representative who will welcome you with a Nepali Culture Khada and a soft drink.
· Transfer to Pokhara, which is a 6-7 hour journey covering a distance of 200 km.
· Upon reaching Pokhara, enjoy refreshments and dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
Day 2: Pokhara Sightseeing (B/D)
· Have breakfast at the hotel and embark on a sightseeing tour of Pokhara.
· Visit Davis Fall, Gupteswore Cave, Seti George, Bindwasini Temple, and Barahi Temple.
· Enjoy a 1-hour boating experience on the lake.
· After lunch, you'll have free time to explore and enjoy the lakeside area on your own.
· Have dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
Day 3: Pokhara - Kathmandu (B/D)
· After breakfast, check out from the hotel and begin the scenic drive back to Kathmandu.
· Arrive in Kathmandu in the afternoon and check in to the hotel.
· Enjoy a free day for shopping and exploring the Thamel area.
· Have dinner at the hotel and overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 4: Kathmandu Sightseeing (B/D)
· Depart early at 4 am for Nagarkot sightseeing, followed by a visit to Bhaktapur Durbar City.
· Return to the hotel by 9 am for breakfast.
· Start a full day of sightseeing in Kathmandu, including visits to Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhnath Stupa, and Soyambunath Stupa.
· Finish sightseeing by 2 pm and have lunch at the hotel.
· From 4 pm to 7 pm, attend a conference and enjoy a gala dinner. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 5: Airport Drop (B)
· After breakfast, take some time for a Nepali farewell ceremony.
· Depart for Tribhuvan International Airport for your return flight, bidding farewell to the friends you've made and taking home warm memories of your trip.
END OF SERVICES
In an interview with Nepal Press, Paudel highlighted the cost factors that contribute to the expensive airfare in Nepal compared to other countries. He mentioned that fuel prices, ground handling charges, parking fees, and landing fees at the Kathmandu airport are relatively higher compared to other countries. These cost factors contribute to the overall expenses incurred by airlines, leading to higher airfare prices in Nepal compared to other countries worldwide.
According to travel experts, buses are widely considered the most affordable mode of transportation for traveling around Nepal. They are the cheapest and most popular option for long-distance travel within the country. However, it is important to note that buses in Nepal can be relatively slow and uncomfortable. Travelers should approach the schedules and journey times provided by bus operators with some caution, as they may not always be accurate. Despite these drawbacks, buses remain a cost-effective choice for exploring Nepal's diverse destinations.
In a span of five days, you'll have ample time to immerse yourself in the cultural wonders of Kathmandu and Pokhara, as well as partake in the thrilling activities that Nepal is renowned for. Take the opportunity to explore the cultural attractions, visit historic sites, and soak in the vibrant ambiance of these cities. Additionally, you can engage in short hikes to experience the stunning landscapes and perhaps even enjoy the exhilaration of river rafting. For the adventurous souls, a helicopter ride to Everest Base Camp is also a possibility worth considering.
The optimal time to visit Nepal is typically from October to December, as this period offers clear blue skies and breathtaking views. The weather during this time is generally dry, making it ideal for outdoor activities and sightseeing. However, it's important to note that temperatures can vary between regions in Nepal. From January to February, the weather can be quite cold, particularly during the night, with average temperatures around 6°C in Namche Bazaar. Travelers should prepare accordingly with appropriate clothing and gear to stay comfortable in the chilly conditions.
Certainly! Here's some information about each of the countries you mentioned:
Sri Lanka: Located in South Asia
Bahamas,Barbados,Bhutan,British Virgin Islands,Cook Islands,Dominica,Fiji,Grenada,Haiti,Indonesia,Jamaica,Lesotho,Micronesia,Montserrat,Niue,St. Kitts and Nevis,Saint Vincent and the Grenadines,The Gambia,Trinidad and Tobago,Vanuatu
Passport: Ensure that you possess an original passport with a validity of at least six months beyond the intended date of departure. It should also have a minimum of two blank pages available for visa stamps.
Photograph: Make sure your passport photograph is recent, taken within the last three months. It should not be scanned or stapled, and must not have been used for any previous visas.
These passport requirements are crucial to ensure smooth entry and exit during international travel. Always double-check your passport's validity and page availability well in advance of your departure date.
To secure affordable flights to Nepal, it is recommended to book during the off-season months of April, May, September, and October. During these periods, flight prices tend to be lower as there are fewer tourists visiting the country. Taking advantage of the off-season can help you find more economical options for your travel arrangements.
With a Bangladeshi passport, you can apply for a B211 A Visit Visa to enter Indonesia, including Bali, for tourism or business purposes. It is important to note that while most applications are approved, there is a possibility of rare cases where an application may be denied. In such cases, a refund of the visa application fee is typically not possible.
Photo Size: The photo should measure 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width.
Color Requirement: The photo must be in color, not black and white.
Head Position: Keep your head straight and facing the camera directly.