Visa Type:Hong Kong
There are many types of visas are available for Hong Kong, such as- Tourist, Business and Transit etc. nariatravels.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business): Single Entry
All the visa applications of Hong Kong is processed through the following ways:
· Dragon Airlines Dhaka Office
· A sponsor (company) in HK.
· Chinese Embassy, not eligible for express or rush service.
Note: Applicant’s attendance in person not mandatory for the visa application submission.
Embassy of the People's Republic of China:
Plot 2&4, Embassy Road, Block-1, Baridara, Bangladesh.
Tel: (0088-02)9860103 (Visa Section)
Fax: (0088-02)9896878, 9880188
Website: Click here to see in web
Dragon Airlines Dhaka Office:
L/7 Doreen Tower, 6A North Avenue C/A
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Tel: +880 2 9846801
Mob: +880 1978666138
File Submit: Sunday to Thursday 09:00-16:00
Visa Collection: Saturday 09:00-13:00
Sunday to Thursday: 09:00-16:00
Information: 9:00 to 16.00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
· Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents and its legal guardian).
· Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost, then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
· Two recent color photograph sizes (3.5 X 4.5 cm or passport size) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
· Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
· For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
· Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer
· In case of minors:
- Consent of either parents or custodian if both parents are not traveling together.
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian.
- Proof of financial means of parents or legal guardian.
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the relevant authority.
- The status of “legal guardian” must be proven by documents issued by the relevant Bangladeshi Courts for minors.
· For Businessperson: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
· For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
· For Retired Person: Retirement documents
· For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
· Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
· Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
· Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
· Valuation of other assets such as land, Building (If any).
· For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Hong Kong (If available).
· For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Hong Kong. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
· Embassy Visa fee TK. 5,000.
· nariatravels.com service charge TK. 2,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
· Hong-kong visa fee with service charge: TK. 30,000. ( For 2nd Time visit only).
· Tourist visa: Total 06 weeks (File processing + Embassy).
· Business visa: Total 06 weeks (File processing + Embassy).
· nariatravels.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
· File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
· Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
· The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
· All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.